I was most pleased to be nominated for The Liebster Award by the very kind @BrekkieClubMum whose blog is Breakfast Club Mum
The Liebster Award is given from one blogger to another to find out more about new blogs and the people behind them.
And the rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Show the award on your blog or in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award.
- Here are my responses to the questions I was asked:
- How would you sum up your blog in fewer than 10 words?
A baby’s view on parenting and the world.
- How do you come up with blogging ideas?
Mainly from the strange/stupid/ odd things that my parents do – it could be giving me my first bath, managing my nappy explosions (poorly) or trying to entertain me with excruciating coordinated dances. I don’t think they realise how inspirational they are.
- Who is your secret celebrity crush?
I am too young for a crush (I expect I will think boys are pretty horrible until I’m a teenager). I am, however, very fond of my cuddly toy RoRo.
- What has surprised you the most about the blogging world?
That there are so many interesting and engaging blogs out there, and lots of open and honest bloggers.
- What really annoys you?
Not getting my milk at the exact moment that I need it – argh!!!!
- What was the last purchase you made?
I didn’t buy it personally but Mother recently bought me a hat with pretend bunny ears. It made me look a complete fool.
- Favourite joke
Why are babies always smiling? Because it’s a nappy time.
- You’ve just won the lottery. What do you do next?
I would probably buy some new wheels, the best you can buy, so all the other babies at the park are jealous of my super-cool pram.
- Which superhero would you be and why?
SuperBaby and my superpower would be to be able to talk to parents. And then I would be able to reassure them what an awesome job they are doing.
- How would your friends describe you in three words?
Sleepy. Hungry. Noisy.
- What’s your weirdest obsession?
Not weird but I am obsessed with milk!
And 11 facts about me…
- I was born on a Friday which means I am loving and giving.
- I do not like being asleep when everyone else is awake. I worry that I am missing out.
- I am terrified of my rattle. I can’t work out where the noise is coming from.
- I have had lots of nappy malfunctions but contrary to popular belief, these are all my parents’ fault. I have tried to warn them when they’re coming.
- I am a big fan of kicking my feet. Sometimes when I look up and see them they take me by surprise – I almost forget I have them.
- I love cuddles. Mainly from Mother and Father.
- I love to suck my thumb. It’s the only way I can get to sleep.
- I think babygros are the best item of clothing ever made. They are not only functional but extremely attractive.
- I hate scratch mittens. They are hand prisons.
- I can change mood in a split second. And when I want feeding, I want feeding now!
- I think my parents are idiots. But I love them very, very much.
I would like to nominate:
My questions are:
- What do you enjoy most about writing your blog?
- What inspired you to write your blog?
- What’s your dream job?
- If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?
- What is your most overused word?
- What is your pet hate?
- What’s your favourite season and why?
- How would your best friend describe you in one word?
- Who makes your laugh the most?
- What makes you proud?
- Who would play you in a film of your life?